Τρίτη 9 Απριλίου 2013

Currently in my head

Hello my loved ones,

it's been so long since i last talked to you and i dare say i've missed you!

Please forgive my absence but life has been keeping me occupied. Luckily i'm back today with a new post!

   This past week some images, thoughts and inspirations have been swirling in my head, not a rare thing for me. Let me give you an idea of what i mean:




1. I'm obsessed with my new coral shorts from Pull and Bear. Can't wait for the weather to become warmer so that i can wear them!





2. I came across these pictures from a photoshoot οf Lily Collins in New York and i can't held but admire her flawless look, perfect thick hair, stunning red lips, classic style, and later on after the photoshoot ends her own perfect rockish-fitting to her age style. I think she is gorgeous and really stylish.























3. The flawlessness of Taylor Swift. Oh i hate that girl so much ( i'm just kidding don't worry ). Why does she have to look perfect all the time? How does she do it? It's like she is a porcelain doll and no matter what she wears or what she does or even how awkwardly she may pose, she always looks perfect. For example :





Should i wear these clothes i would look like a grandma, but Taylor looks flawless.



Here again, she is just posing effortlessly, looking awesome, so thin, cute clothes, perfect hair and make-up , even her cat looks adorable!


Last but not least, i added this recent picture i came across from a photoshoot, where again she just looks perfect (hair, make-up, clothes)

Disclaimer: I found all of these pictures from the site http://www.taylorswiftweb.net/

4. Gwyneth Paltrow's smokin' body and stunning shoes! 





See more of the event here

5. Olga Kurylenko's thin legs, elegant pose, fine dress, and kind smile during her movie 'Oblivion' photocall at The Ritz-Carlton in Moscow, Russia.






6. Finally i leave you with this, a group of six talented young girls and their most remarkable cover of the song Cups from Pitch Perfect by Anna Kendrick.


I guarantee you, it will leave a smile on your face afterwords.










That was all for today. These were the images and thoughts that gave ''food'' to my mind these days. Hope you enjoyed. I will talk to you soon!



Kisses loved ones

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου