Πέμπτη 18 Απριλίου 2013

10 facts about the cat

Good morning everyone!!!

   Lately many of you have been asking to know more things about me.................

 Hahahah, just kidding, just kidding. I am not that much of a celebrity. But still i thought that it would be nice to get to know a little bit more about me, a little bit about the person behind this blog, a little bit about the cat!

So, i will tell you 10 facts about me:

1. My favorite colour is lilac/ purple (in case you didn't already notice)

2. I love horse-back riding

3. I love to paint my nails in all the colours of the nail-polish rainbow, depending on my mood

4. I laught kinda often and kinda loud

5. I used to play the saxophone

6. I love anime , japan , j/k - pop , j/k - rock , j/k - drama , asian food and asian culture in general

7. I study informatics

8. My favorite books are epic fantasy oriented

9. I am an addicted tichu player

10. I l-o-v-e Disney and all sorts of kids' films in general


What do you think? Surprised enough?  :D
And this is just the beginning.


   I'm sorry for this little filler post, but i will post again soon! Don't worry. All the good posts are ''in the oven'' and are getting ready to be served to you for your enjoyment!

Till the next time,
kisses loved ones!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου