Τρίτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Things I crave : November 2015

Greetings my dear cat readers!!!!


Fall and winter is here and with that my cravings..... He he he. Well cravings never stop they just change form according to the seasons and trends of the moment.

So below I present to you my current cravings that are officially taking their place in my never ending wishlist. 


1) The red One by One Volume Mascara by Maybelline








There is no explanation behind that. My local make-up store happens to sell this mascara for 7 euros and if you know me I cannot turn down a cheap and of good quality product.


2) Victoria's Secret angel wings bracelets




I found these on ebay for around 20 US dollars including shipping. Too cute to say no. Just imagine it, you and your angel wings bracelets, secretly feeling like a Victoria's Secret angel. :)


3) Victoria's Secret Bombshell mist



I love all my perfumes and body mists. I have heard so many good reviews about this one I got to have it. It is quite pricey (30 dollars for the 250ml) but scents is my soft spot.


4) Victoria's Secret Love Addict mist



Same opinion as for the Bombshell mist. I really love all the scents and I can never grow tired of them.  I believe Love Addict is a new addition in the VS mists as I have not seen it before.

It smells like wild orchid and blood orange............Mmmm I can't wait to try it. Also the pink bottle is adorable. 


5) Lancome Mascara



I have heard so many good reviews for this mascara that I cannot wait to try it. The bottle looks GORGEOUS!!!! It costs around 30 euro but it is ok. It is a luxury item and it wouldn't be so if it didn't cost as much.


6) Dior Diorshow mascara



Same thoughts for this mascara. Blog Posts have it that this mascara is an all time classic and as a woman who respects herself should at least once in her life give it a try.


7) Estee Lauder Modern Muse perfume




Finally one of my most recent cravings. The last time I was perfume/make-up shopping i fell upon this fragrance. I know this is a new entry for the brand, representing a winter smell. I tried it on me and I believe it is really good. It smells wintery, chic and sophisticated without reminding of an old woman. My opinion is that this perfume is easily suited for younger ages giving them a more sophisticated vibe.




Well my dear cat readers. That was all for today. What are your cravings for this fall-winter? Let me know in the comments below. Love you all and thank you for reading my post!!!

Kisses,
The cat

2 σχόλια: