Τρίτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Gossiping: Lily Collins had a ghost experience!

Good evening dear cat readers!!!

I have missed you all. Life is hard at some points but you must always keep up.

   On the bright side of things now, recently as i was fangirling on Lily Collins, i was watching her interviews on youtube, and came across this one. The interview was on the Late Night show with Jimmy Fallon that aired on August 2013.






   I know it's an old interview, and many of you may have already watched this, but for me it was the first time ever to watch this interview.

   During their talk though, what caught my attention and creeped me out at the same point, was when the host says: ''I wanna hear about this girl'' and Lily starts telling a story about a ghost......

The narrating starts around 1:10 goes something like that:

'' I was shooting in Dublin, i was staying at the Sellborn hotel in Dublin, which is a really classic hotel but it has got a really dark history. I was sleeping one night and felt this presence of a body next to me. I was sleeping and i was feeling just like a presence was standing right there. And i was do i open my eyes, do i not, the whole ''little-girl mentalia'' if it can't see me i can't see it kind of thing. So i open my eyes and i hear a giggle and i felt a rush of air across my body and i heard all these doors slamming, like firedoors. Three of them, and there were three doors outside my room.
   And we called the hotel and they were like ''Oh yeah, you're on the sixth floor'' , like stuff went down. And the girl's name is Mary Masters, from the eighteenth hundreds. It is a legit little girl that dyied there. ''


   Please excuse my writing, i am sure it is pretty correct, but since English is not my first language there may be some mistakes. Especially on the names.............. But i think that you can get the whole idea of the story.


   So what do you think? I for sure got creeped out..... I remember it was late night when i was watching this interview and i felt goosebumps on my spine.



So that's for now loved ones.

Till the next time, 
kisses and a paw







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου