Δευτέρα 18 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Gossiping: Angelina Jolie looking skinny and tired at Governors Awards 2013

Goodmorning loved ones!!


   How are you today?? I am excellent!! I had a really nice, relaxing weekend and now i am ready to face the week that follows.

   Today i was serfing the net as usual, and i came across this post from justjared.com

   It is about Anjelina Jolie and her attending the 2013 Governors Awards that took place at Hollywood, on November 16th. She was there with Brad Pitt and their son Maddox. She was awarded with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award for her work as the co-founder of the Prevent Sexual Violence Initiative and for serving as a special envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

   All this was so special and it's good for her that offers so much, so much that she got awarded for it. More celebrities should follow her steps. Despite all this good and positive message of this event, my attention couldn't get away from Anjelina's thin and tired frame.



  I feel so sad to see her like this. I miss the old days when she played Lara Croft and she was so sexy and curvy. The past years she has been looking very skinny at her every appearance. Even looking at her makes me feel week and sick. 

Bellow follow more pics.





A thin face, non existent cheeks, hollows under eyes






Thin, skinny, bony hands






(look how her elbow bone stands out from the rest of her arm)


Thin, skinny, bony hands again.



   If you want to see more pics you can visit justjared.com



I am not here to judge anyone. I am just saying my opinion. That i liked her better before. I just hope that she is happy and hope that she can manage her daily duties. If i was her, i have a feeling that i would be tired all day long.



   That was all for today loved ones. Just a small gossiping post.


Till the next time,
Kisses and a paw


AND I ALMOST FORGOT! Don't forget to like me on facebook.




MUAH!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου