Παρασκευή 18 Οκτωβρίου 2013

My everyday pc routine

Greetings loved ones!!!

Hope you missed me :)

   Today i wanted to write about my everyday pc routine. I have a dependency relation with my pc. If i don't use it everyday i have a feeling that i miss something. Eventhough i use my pc for various reasons, every morning that i turn it on, there is a certain series of things that i do everytime.


So here you have it, my everyday pc routine! (most of the times it's while i sip on something, mostly coffee <3 )


1. Check my emails

   I think this is a step that most of us do, if not all of us. I check aaaaall of my e-mail accounts and reply to necessary inbox.

2. Facebook newsfeed

   Moving on it's time for my facebook account. I check all my notifications and then scroll down the home page for as long as i am bored. I see my friends' news, other news and funny stuff from the pages that i have liked. Nothing too important here, just some happy-spending time.

3. Youtube newsfeed

   Same goes for youtube. I check my subscriptions newsfeed. I read quickly the titles of new uploaded videos and open the ones that i'm interested. Usually i watch fashion videos, celebrity videos, videos uploaded by the ellen show and then i check on my favorite youtubers.

   Two of my favorites that i always go on my own on their channels to check if they have new videos up, are:

  Lately i discovered PewDiePie and his girlfriend's channel CutiePieMarcia and i enjoy watching their videos too.

4. Taylor Swift

   Time for girl-crush. Everyday i visit taylorswiftweb.net for the latest updates. I love watching Taylor in any new appearances as she is always flawless and i take fashion and make-up ideas.



5. Lily Collins

   Girl-crush number 2. Lily Collins. Again for the same reason as above i like following any newsfeed about her. I didn't find any good fansite deticated to her so i usually catch up on her news on JustJared.



6. The Trend Diaries

   Time for some more fashion. I like visiting this site to see famous ladies rocking new styles. Also most of the times, under the pics there are details about the clothes (where you can find them). Not that i'm interested because they are always too expensive, just saying.



7. Blogger!!!

   You my loved ones!!! :) I then visit blogger, see how my stats are going and read other bloggers' posts.



   So how did you find my daily pc routine? Did i give you any ideas that you might wanna try out too? What is your daily pc routine? It would be interesting to know.


Till the next time my loved ones
MUAH

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου