Κυριακή 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Movies of the Week : Movie Soundtracks

Greetings loved ones!!!

   Happy Sunday and Happy September!!! :D

   I know that not many of you are happy about September but try to look on the bright side of things. The sweet smell or the rain, colourful sweaters, feeling comfy in your favorite boots, reading books while cuddling with a blanket, drinking warm coffee. I hope i made you feel better!

   Moving on now, to this week's Movies of the Week i have for you a bunch of movies. All are picked by me based on their soundtracks. In other words i present you my favorite movies' soundtracks.

   I won't get into detail for the movies as the post is already going to  be long and i don't want it to get even longer. So to start here are some of the more popular movie soundtracks.



1. The Last of the Mohicans (1992)







2. Requiem fo a Dream (2000)






























Pffff Blogger couldn't find it. Listen to it here
























10. +Bonus the song that is heard on the trailer of the movie Anna Karenina (2012)


The trailer




The song







   How did you find my choices then??? If there are other movies/soundtracks that i forgot or that you would like to suggest to me, i would be more than happy to read them in the comments.


Till the next time loved ones,
many kitten kisses!!!







1 σχόλιο: