Τετάρτη 10 Ιουλίου 2013

Do it yourself : Notebook marker

Greetings dear all!!!

   Today i have a slight different post for you than the previous times.

   Recently i bought myself a new notebook as i cannot live without one and the last one i owned, did its time. But i noticed that it lacked a notebook marker and if only it had one i would make its use easier. So i decided to make one myself :D

Here are the siiiiiiiiiiiiimple steps :



1. Take some ribbons




I keep this plastic container so as to store in it small ribbons and spare buttons. But not any random ribbons or buttons. The ribbons are from new bought blouses, you know those little strings of fabric that they use in order to keep the clothes on their hangers, and the buttons are those that some times come with the clothes in little plastic cases or stitched on them, in order to use then as a replacement if you loose the button of the garment.
I never had the heart to throw away those ribbons, i also thought that they may come of use and now was that time!

Also the plastic jar is from a body butter from Body Shop in the scent Moroccan Rose. I am pretty sure they have discontinued it but still have out a different scent based on roses.
The packaging was just too cute to throw away, so i kept it.


2. Choose your favorite




Here you can see my notebook and the ribbons i firstly sorted out, and my last two finalists. Woo hoo!!!!


3. Glue it on!





You can use a mini super glue or the regular ''UHU''


4. Cut off any excess ribbon




5. And here you have it! The finished product!




Hehe, i hoped you liked the debut of my hand :P



That was all loved ones, hope you enjoyed. I'll talk to you soon.


Kisses!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου