Τρίτη 25 Ιουνίου 2013

Things i love about summer

Greetings loved ones!!!

It's been a long time since my last post. :/ I hope you haven't forgotten me : )


   Well summer sure is here and i hope my posts will be more frequent from now on.

   This time i have for you a post about my favorite things about summer. To say it in other words these are the things that i am currently doing or planning to spend my time on during the summer :D



Firstly .....

Summer is the perfect time to warch girly movies! Movies that can lift your spirits, make you dream or put you in the mood of falling in love......

Above i give you 4 examples.


Next

Old books , old childhood memories , books of mystery, horror, adventure.
This summer i plan to borrow books from my local public library and read all the books there are from two of my favorite titles : Goosebumps and The Three Investigators.


Moving on

Wearing high heels and drinking cocktails with the girls :) Oh, lovely summer.

This video is excactly what i mean



And finally


Camping and doing all sorts of crazy, fun stuff.


So what do you guys think of them? What are your plans for the summer?


Till the next time my loves,
kisses and kitten hugs

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου