Πέμπτη 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

The cat with lilac glasses and........

....... a crapy design?! may i add.

   Excuse my little kitten for looking kind of neglected but i was impatient to upload a photo of a cat! What's more to add to this strange situation is my lack of a proper photo editing program. Therefore i had to make do with what i already had ------> windows paint.
   Unce upon another time i used to have photoshop but after my last format i lost many beloved programs and never took the time to install them again. Fun fact, eventhough i didn't install many of my previous programs, still my computer is so full with data that i doubt it could  withstand such a 'heavy' program. We shall see. I will come up with something eventually. Until then don't be mean to my kitten and i will continue to work on the layout of the blog.

   Regarding now pc programs, i am no expert but i am an expert in consuming system resources :P (as the most of us i persume) . I use my pc at least 5 hours a day, at least! , and i like to spend meaningless hours watching my pc screen doing whatever i feel in the moment.
   My computer past contains some 'gaming eras' that i would really like to share with you all. I'm so excited to share my passion for my favourite pc games and also hear about your favorites.
   Also another interesting subject would be my most used programs. Small size programs but with huge importance, that we use everyday and we couldn't live without.  Can't wait for these posts to come up next.


It's time to say goodbye for now cause i have to go and .....study.
Till the next time,
kisses and a paw
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου